Working at Blue Frontend is not for everybody, but maybe it’s for you. We surely think that the life of a full-stack developer is very stimulating. You get the chance to work on projects at exciting companies, both at start-ups and at established organizations. And we try very hard to offer our customers the best services according to the most recent insights.
But the thing that maybe appeals the most to Blue Frontenders is the way we interact with each other. With us, you’re not just an employee; you’re part of the family. We like to work hard, but we like to relax and have fun just as much. We aim for pleasure at work, we treat everyone the way we want to be treated ourselves, and we love to learn new things every now and then.
Together with our customers, you work at great mobile projects, groundbreaking apps and beautiful cross-platform applications. You put our customers on track for the best user experience and to this end you are using all web technologies and tools available today - front-end and back-end.
This is só you:
- You live and breathe front-end and back-end development.
- You have working experience in a Scrum environment and with Git version management.
- You are a boss at building web applications, and you know a thing or two about security, session management, REST API’s and databases.
- Your knowledge of Angular, Vue, React or Flux makes us blush.
- You know your way in Linux.
- You are pleasant company and capable of adopting a professional attitude with customers.
- You speak English and/or Dutch quite fluently.
This is all part of the deal:
For full-stack rock stars like you, we don’t mind being a little generous. That’s why we give you:
- An attractive salary according to your level of expertise.
- A nice budget to compose your own set of top gear and to make any front-end professional jealous, including the latest MacBook Pro, mobile phone with subscription, and other accessories.
- A range of fringe benefits, including meal vouchers, group insurance, and hospitalization insurance.
- A company car with fuel card, including unlimited private use.
- A close-knit team of nerds who love full-stack development as much as you do.
- Great assignments close to where you live.
- Lots of opportunities for training.
Sounds like a plan?
Maybe you are the full-stack animal we are looking for. But we will only know that until we hear from you, won’t we?
So, why wait? Apply for this job now.